Banner image at the top of the page
Offshore MET Masts
Our specialist installation and rigger crew are fully trained and certified to be transferred by vessel, gain access to, and climb offshore structures.
We can assist with:-
- Design of the data collection system.
- Selection of equipment – data logger, sensors, instruments, LIDAR, Wave Radar, Sea Temperature etc.
- Remote power supply – Photovoltaic panels, Wind chargers, battery and voltage regulation.
- Deployment on off-shore structures. Maintenance and trouble shooting.
- Specification and deployment of navigation aids, including lights, fog detection and fog horn, aircraft warning beacons, AIS,
The first system we installed was at Scroby Sands, Great Yarmouth. This involved installing the solar power supply for navigation aids, install data logging and transfer equipment, Install instrumentation, and commissioning. We have since worked on Rhyl Flats, Gwynt Y Mor, Scarweather Sands and others.